Thursday, November 4, 2010

A few pics and progress from 2007

Early in the summer of 2007, we put in some more big structures - the garden shed and the deck.  Hubs likes to do it up right too, so he designed this deck with a curved corner!  See the black pipe in the background?  That was his "steamer" he build to steam his wood so he could bend it to make the curved railing!  And in the far background is my beautiful cottage style garden shed.
 My very first "sour" cherries.  These are also called pie cherries as they are the type you make pie filling and cherry juice with. Mmmmm Tasty!
 My second year of vegetable gardening!
 From left to right - strawberries, raspberries, and saskatoons!  Tomatoes in the background and in the foreground is the corner of my veggies garden where the cucumbers are!
 My amazing tomato box!  My greatest success!
 Prepping for the sod at the end of August.
 
 Rolling sod into the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment