Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spring 2006... the plant obbsession takes hold!

I found these pictures from the spring of 2006.  I do recall starting my plants very early that year... and transplanting to bigger pots about 3 times!  By the time it was warm enough to move the plants outside, my dear hubby thought he was going to have to move out because we didn't have enough room!  These pictures are dated April 12 - still about 45 days from transplanting to the garden!

Two greenhouses packed full of seedlings!  There are tomatoes, peppers, herbs and lots of other veggies under the plastic but I can't remember which ones. I also see some zinnias, marigolds, asters, pansies, and some other flowers in there as well.  As well as 3 peonies coming up from tubers in the black pots.
 The bulbs in our bedroom. I believe these were Dahlias and Lilies and possibly Begonias in the black pots..

No comments:

Post a Comment